Mondays and Wednesdays: 10:00am - 11:30am (via Zoom)
Or by appointment
What is Heather’s story?
Heather Spangler is interested in helping brands of all types meet their goals through strategic communications, especially through events, social media, and written communications.
A Hawkeye since birth, Heather has worked as a newspaper reporter and spent a decade working in strategic communications, event management, and alumni relations in higher education. In addition to her teaching duties as a lecturer in the School of Journalism & Mass Communication, Heather coordinates the University of Iowa’s Certificate in Event Management.
- EVNT:3154 - Foundations of Event Management
- EVNT:3180 - Sustainable Events
- EVNT:3185 - Topics in Event Management, Fashion Events
- EVNT:3185 - Topics in Event Management, Event Marketing
- EVNT:3185 - Topics in Event Management, Virtual Events
- EVNT:3260 - Event Management Workshop